Copyright & Display
Happywed.co.uk own the images produced in conjunction with this contract, including all copyrights in such images and is allowed by Client to display any photograph covered by this contract and to generally promote the business in advertising, brochures, magazine articles, websites, sample albums, social media, etc.
License, Coverage and Reproduction
1. Client(s) is responsible for any and all permits, licenses, approvals and any associated fees needed for Happywed.co.uk to perform photography services, if applicable, at any location.
2. Engagement, portrait, family or bump to baby sessions will take place at one location only.
Once post production has been completed, Happywed.co.uk will release the high resolution JPEG files to the client on a USB key. The client shall be solely responsible for keeping this USB key safe and duplicate USB keys will incur additional charges.
All images will be adjusted for exposure, brightness, contrast, sharpness, colour correction, etc. The Photographer's judgement regarding these corrections and the number of images put forward to the Client for preview shall be deemed correct.
All standard packages and additional goods/services specified on the booking form are supplied as per the quotation and agreed contract price as agreed on the date of booking. Goods not specified on the booking form are supplied at the prices ruling at the time
- A non-refundable booking fee will confirm Client’s booking, as well as full acceptance of the terms and conditions as published on the photographer's website.
- Full payment of the remaining balance is required on the day of the photo session.
- Happywed.co.uk reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time for any reasonable cause, e.g. accident or ill health. In this event all monies paid will be refunded in full.
The photographer will endeavour to put the client(s) in touch with another photographer in the event they are unable to attend on the session date due to any cause beyond their reasonable control e.g. sudden illness, injury, victim of crime, flooding etc.
Limitation of Liability
In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.